Foot and Ankle Surgery.
EDUCATION● Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center (1996-2000)Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM).
● University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (1996-1998)Bachelor's of Science (BS).
Chad W. Rappaport, DPM, FACFAS
Board-Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Franklin Lakes, NJBy Your Side, Every Step of the Way
Chad W. Rappaport, DPM, FACFAS, evaluates and treats the entire spectrum of foot and ankle conditions. From simple athlete’s foot to complicated surgical reconstructive procedures, Dr. Rappaport prides himself on his bedside manner and constant search for innovative treatment of the foot and ankle.
Dr. Rappaport is among fewer than 600 of the nearly 15,000 podiatrists in the country who are board-certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery and Foot Surgery by the highly selective American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
His training included numerous surgeries under the supervision and mentoring of John Feder, MD, Long Island’s first foot and ankle fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon. He also worked with Mark Myerson, MD, the highly regarded author of numerous scientific papers and surgical textbooks that are considered to be the ultimate reference source for foot and ankle surgeons. In early 2017, Dr. Rappaport made history by performing the first total ankle replacement at HackensackUMC at Pascack Valley.
Dr. Rappaport is proud to serve the Franklin Lakes, NJ, the community where he grew up.
● Center For Orthopaedics (2009-Present)1500 Pleasant Valley Way, Suite 101, West Orange, NJ 07052.● Blair Orthopedic Associates and Sports Medicine (2004-2008)3000 Fairway Drive, Altoona, PA 76602● Garden Medical Clinic (2003-2004)311 East Spruce Street, Garden City, KS 67846.
● Bon Secours NJ Podiatric Surgical Residency Program ( 2000 - 2003 ).
St. Mary Hospital, Hoboken, NJ.
Christ Hospital, Jersey City, Nd.
St. Francis Hospital, Jersey City, NJ.
South Nassau Communities Hospital, Long Island, NY.
(12 + Month Rotation with Fellowship Trained Foot and Ankle Orthopedist).
HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS ASC
● St. Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ.● St. Barnabas Ambulatory Surgery Center, Livingston, NJ.● Short Hills Surgery Center, Millburn, Nd.
PROFESSIONAL / EDUCATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
● Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
● Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery ( ABPS ).
● Board Certified, Foot Surgery, ABPS.
● Board Certified, Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery, ABPS.
● Product Consultant: Smail Joint - Foot and Ankle | Arthrex Inc.
● Product Consultant: Small Joint - Foot and Ankle; Smith & Nephew.
● Course Certified: Salto Talaris Total Ankle Arthroplasty / Replacement (6/08).
● ACLS Certified 2008.