One of the hardest things is when you have a friend or loved one who seems to be healthy and suddenly becomes ill or his health suddenly declines.It is important to remain calm and seek the right help. That’s why it’s so important to know what is going on in your body, so that it can be closely monitored and that steps can be taken if need be to help ensure that you have a long, healthy life. At Kayal Orthopaedic Center we can totally help you.
Early detection can help save your life. Here are some of the benefits of early detection:
- Make a Plan – The first benefit of having early detection of a problem with your health is that you and your doctor can make a plan. Either it will be to keep an eye on things, depending on how bad it is, or it might mean that you are making a change in your life, such as eating healthier or exercising more.
- Start Treatment – The second benefit of having early detection of health problems is that it will allow you to start treatment. Again, depending on the health issues that you have, this treatment could range from losing weight to eating healthier to exercising more, or it could mean having surgery or going on medication.
- Keep Problem from Worsening – The third benefit of early detection is that you and your doctor could keep the problem from getting worse. Major problems with your health rarely go away on their own. Even a cold requires you to rest and drink a lot of fluids before you really start feeling better.
- Prepare – Finally, knowing what is going on with your health will allow you to prepare, if it’s bad enough. Yes, knowing there is a big problem with your health can be scary. However, it’s even worse when something happens, and you have no idea what is going on.
The arterial vascular assessment includes an automatic nervous system test and a cardiovascular test. These tests are used for measuring your overall health from your muscles to your cardio health. Testing for problems such as neuropathy, cardiovascular health, doing an autonomic nervous system test and doing an autonomic orthostatic test can give your doctor a true idea of what is going on inside your body.
Some of the high-risk groups who might consider this type of test are:
- People who are overweight
- People who are smokers or are former smokers
- People who have cardiovascular or muscle issues in their family history
- People who are older
If you want to know more about your heart and muscle health, or your health overall, contact us at Kayal Orthopaedic Center today to learn more about this evaluation.
You may just discover that it’s the best decision that you have made for you and your family. Know what is happening in your body today by having this test done. It might just save your life and make a huge difference in your life and the life of your family.
Book an appointment here or call us at 844-777-0910.