Kayal Orthopaedic Center Is Expanding to Best Serve You
At Kayal Orthopaedic Center, we are committed to providing you with the best care possible from expertly trained medical professionals in an environment that is convenient, warm, welcoming and equipped to meet your needs.
That’s why we’re proud to announce the opening of our newest office in Paramus, our sixth convenient location for all of your orthopaedic issues, including sports medicine expertise in Bergen County, NJ. This facility at 185 Route 17 South in Paramus is the premier location for all of your medical imaging needs. It includes sophisticated imaging equipment, world-class specialists and friendly staff. Our new office also offers rheumatology services, including IV infusion, a fluoroscopy procedure room and physical therapy and chiropractic services. A grand opening celebration took place on Aug. 14.
Technology & Specialists Ensure Quality Care
You will have access to our full range of services at the new Paramus office. We specialize in partial and total joint replacements, robotic surgery, hip preservation, arthroscopy and more in Bergen County, NJ, and beyond.
Our imaging equipment includes:
- MRI Extremity Machine: Our Esaote O-Scan extremity MRI is the only one of its kind in Northern New Jersey. Instead of lying inside a traditional MRI machine, you sit in a comfortable lounge chair and place the targeted part of your body in a small opening in the machine. It provides precise pictures of the arm, leg, hand or foot using radio waves and a magnetic field.
- CT Scan: Our GE CT provides two-dimensional images of the body that can be transformed into three-dimensional cross-sectional pictures. It creates images of the soft tissues, pelvis, blood vessels, brain, lungs, abdomen and bones. It helps detect tumors, bleeding and swelling and plays an important role in assessing bone diseases, bone density and the health of the spine.
- C-Arm: This extremely versatile GE mobile fluoroscopic imaging device allows movement horizontally, vertically and around the swivel axes so we can capture high-resolution X-ray images from almost any angle.
- Ultrasound: An ultrasound uses sound waves to generate pictures of organs, joints, tendons, muscles, blood vessels, etc.
- X-ray: X-rays use electromagnetic radiation to create images of tissues and other structures. We offer digital X-rays, which allow our specialists to view the images within seconds and provide you with a quick diagnosis.
Exceptional care from Dr. Robert A. Kayal, founder and CEO of Kayal Orthopaedic Center, and his remarkable team of highly trained specialists are available through the Paramus office.
The office features eight private examining rooms. During your procedure, you can expect a compassionate technologist who will guide you through your exam from start to finish and make you feel comfortable by catering to your needs. You will be in and out quickly with peace of mind knowing you will receive precise imaging results.
We also offer the following imaging equipment in our other locations: open 1.2 Tesla MRI, ultrasound, X-ray and bone density Dexa Scan (Glen Rock); 1.5 Tesla MRI, ultrasound, X-ray and Dexa Scan (Franklin Lakes); and Dexa Scan (Westwood).
Schedule an Appointment Today!
To learn more or to schedule your same-day appointment, call us at 844.777.0910 or contact us on the web. We are located in Franklin Lakes, Westwood, Glen Rock and Paramus in New Jersey and in Stony Point, NY.