The First Step to Pain Relief Is Just a Phone Call or Mouse Click Away
Are you experiencing significant neck pain that you think may require surgery? The expert pain management team at Kayal Pain & Spine Center would like to reassure you that you are in the best hands possible with us.
When you entrust us with your care, we will explore all viable nonsurgical options first, including weight loss, physical therapy, patient-specific exercises, rehabilitation, oral steroids, trigger point injections and epidural steroid injections (ESIs). If surgery is the best course of treatment for you, we will address all of your questions and concerns and help you reach this important decision with confidence. Whenever possible, the team at Kayal Pain & Spine Center uses minimally invasive neck surgery in Glen Rock area hospitals and surgery centers.
There are three common orthopaedic-related reasons why you may require neck surgery for your cervical spine:
- To relieve pressure on a nerve root caused by a disk, bone or other tissue
- To eliminate risk to your spinal cord caused by an unstable spine
- To decompress the spinal cord
Symptoms you may experience include the feeling of “pins and needles,” tingling and pain that radiates in your arms and legs. If you experience these symptoms, we strongly encourage you to schedule a consultation with us. In most cases, we will order imaging and will begin your treatment as quickly as possible.
Don’t suffer with neck pain in silence. Get the relief you need at Kayal Pain & Spine Center. Our No. 1 goal is to help you live your best life—an active, pain-free life.
New Saturday Hours in Our Paramus Office!
We are pleased to announce that our Paramus office is now open from 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays for your convenience. Regular hours in our other office locations are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. We open at 8 a.m. Monday in Franklin Lakes and at 8 a.m. Wednesday in Glen Rock and Paramus.
We are continuing to take extra precautions to keep you safe, including:
- Screening at the front desk, including no-touch temperature checks
- Restricting the number of patients in our waiting rooms
- Sanitizing exam rooms after every visit
- Cleaning even more frequently with special attention to check-in tablets, door handles, bathrooms, countertops, seat arms and points of common contact
- Adding more signage around our facilities
- Asking staff who are sick or believe they were exposed to the COVID-19 virus to stay home
We also continue to offer telemedicine appointments for any patients who prefer this safe, easy and convenient approach. When you need our exceptional services, including neck injury treatment in Bergen County, please call us at 844.777.0910 or contact us on the web.