● Surgical Management of Adult & Pediatric Spinal Deformity, Long Beach, California – MIS/free-hand thoracic and pelvic screw placement and osteotomies (PSO, VCR, hemi-vertebra excision).
● Advanced MIS Techniques, San Diego, California – MIS TLIF, lateral LIF, and robotic single position percutaneous screw fixation.
● SI Joint Pathology Diagnosis and Treatment Course, New Orleans, Louisiana – SI joint injection, and surgical MIS fusion.
● Fellows & Residents Course, Carlsbad, California – Posterior cervical occiput, C1-2 fusion, MIS and open TLIF, percutaneous screw placement, and sagittal alignment correction osteotomies.
● LLIF vs. ALIF and ALIF Access Training Program, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Anterior and lateral approaches to the spine, transposons, anterior-to-psoas, and oblique access.
● UCSF Techniques in Complex Spine Surgery, Las Vegas, Nevada – Occiput, C1-2 fusion, cervical osteotomy, TL PSO/VCR, en-bloc resection, pelvic fixation, lateral interbody fusion, MIS TLIF.
● AOSpine Principles and Treatment of Spinal Disorders, Las Vegas, NV – Trauma (C1-2 screws), tumor/infection, adult deformity.
● Complex Cervical Techniques and Complication Avoidance, Chicago, Illinois – anterior cervical corpectomy, occipital plating, C1-2 screws, lateral mass screws, posterior cervical osteotomies.
● Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Decompression Techniques, Fort Worth, Texas – open, MIS and microscopic laminectomy, laminoforaminotomy, and microdiscectomy techniques.